Silk'n

It sounds like it lasts the same as waxing. Waxing lasts 3-4 weeks. I don’t know if it’s any less painful, but waxing probably takes a lot less time, which means pain is short-lived, right?

Are you saying it’s strong enough to send some of the hair into dormancy?

They make it sound like a really sweet deal, but the Silkn does a better job for way less. Plus it’s easier to handle, and Sephora gave it the editor pick. I have friends who’ve used Tria and they weren’t all that happy for what it did for what they had to pay for it. I’ve tried Silkn and from what I can tell it works much better.

I’ve owned the Silk’n and either you both work for Silk’n, or you have ties to them. The Silk’n as mentioned is only temporary, but barely even that. It’s a total crock how it says flash the hair and it will fall out, repeat every 2 weeks until hair stops coming back then flash it only when it grows back. I used it for THREE months, zero results, the hair does NOT fall out. To anyone who thinks it falls out, you’ve obviously never had professional laser hair removal because then you’d know what it is like to use a loofa and see tons of hair on it. You people are seriously annoying and drive me nuts since what you say is so completely untrue. I just hope no one actually takes your advice and goes out and buys the Silk’n or Tria as they’re both a waste.

I own and use the Silk’n. And its not a crock how it says it will fill out. It falls out about 1-2 weeks later depending on your hair growth cycle. It can be subtle and it may not ALL fall out, but if you gently tug hair in the right area will release and so will most of the hairs around it. I’ve also had 3 professional treatments, for the record. Like any laser or light based treatment, the product will have varying degrees of effectiveness based upon each individuals pigmentation in hair and skin. Also the power setting (1-5) makes a difference. I’ve used it for 12 months and it lengthens the time I can go between shaving, as well as makes hair more sparse. Cheers mates!

So you joined this website just to post that review on the Silk’n? Your name is sinkysmooth too, sounds like silkn?? I’ve used the silk’n and clearly you work for them because it’s a piece of garbage but nice try.