"scab" management

WOW. That is remarkable! Great job. I bet he’s the happiest man alive! Can’t wait to start my electrolysis tx this week. I’m in awe looking at that photo.

Hello,

I am a mix between Indian and English, and I have “light brown” skin. How long does hyperpigmentation generally last? Is it a matter of weeks, months or years? And is there any ointment that can ease it?

Cheers

Jack - it really varies from person to person and even body area. For example, the PIH on my neck disappeared mostly within 8 weeks. On my thighs, months. Just try not to worry, it does fade! I love rosehip seed oil for PIH.

I’m (half) Italian and had PIH every time. Lasted about 6 months with me. “Itza no problema!”

Cool - thanks.

Was not worried at all. Just curious :cool:

Thanks to my English lad for allowing me to do an “experiment.”

The first photo, as I explained in a previous post, created ZERO crusts (scabs) because of the after care he followed. The second photo is the same fellow at his second clearing. This time, we didn’t do anything in particular. (And, that’s the experiment.)

The second clearing (photo 2) took about half the time of the first and ALL treatment parameters were identical. (Actually, he should have presented more scabbing at the first clearing, but did not as you can see.)

Both photos were taken 5 days after the treatment.

Right now, I’m waiting for the chap to return from his 2-week “California Road Trip” and I will post a close-up of his skin. The conclusion that you will see is that scabs have virtually nothing to do with treatment outcome and, at the acceptable size, do not indicate overtreatment and should not be met with terror (and the possible error of delivering a non-lethal treatment).

… maybe “non-effective” treatment would be a better word than “lethal?” (I should have known better.)

Very nice work, Mike.

You are too sweet Dee. If you look closely, I did make a couple boo boos … but these will not be visible by the time our “lad” gets back.

(Can you believe the British guys wanted to “camp out” in Death Valley? They tried! I warned them … you know “DEATH” valley? They also “had to see Hollywood!” Now they know why I said, “Why? There is no ‘Hollywood’.”

The temperature in Death Valley was 128 degrees Fahrenheit. I wonder if that’s enough to “fry” follicles? Probably so. A new treatment for the “web scammers?”

That’s why they call it DEATH VALLEY! Remember that TV western show called, Death Valley Days, when we were kids?

I just watched an episode of DEATH VALLEY DAYS. It was about California’s first post man during the gold rush. A very young Clint Eastwood was in this one. Really cool!

For Mike:

In this work, as in all the work of Michael is sensed much more than what you can see at a glance. There is an order to advance through one of the most difficult areas to work, a millimeter rigor to produce almost identical size of lesions, balance and proportion to design a new pattern in the transition to the forearm, a great deal of security to predict the exact% in its rate of elimination, and an absolute absence of signs of true regrowth.

I do not know whether to congratulate your client for matching with choosing the electrologist, or congratulate you for working on a client who has done right things from the beginning (for example, waiting patiently for most of the hairs are present, etc. ).

In any case, congratulations to both!

I actually had my treatment 10 days back and after 3 days it formed scabs and I thought it would take many days to fall off but just after 2 days of warm baths my face is scab free, thanks bono

Remember, the probe does not do the work. It is the skill of the electrologist and how they use the probe along with other factors that matter. The best probe in the world is worthless in the hands of an unskilled practitioner.