Question: How long does the anagen phase last?

I don’t know how many more treatments you need. If you are talking about hair on your upper lip only, no other problem areas on your body, I really wouldn’t go running to an endocrinologist to have your hormone levels checked.

Shaving has nothing ,nil, noda, to do with your hair growth.

I don’t have any idea how much hair you have. Reading your past posts, it looks like you started treatment in September? You really need to go through 3 hair growth cycles, so we are talking a minimum time investment of 9-12 months. If your person treats the hair follicle with the right amount of current for the right amount of time in the right stage of growth, that hair is a goner - it can’t come back.

You have more hair than you think. What you saw on the surface of your upper lip before you had your first treatment is probably about a 1/3 of the active hair that you really have. Remember, hair grows in cycles and it takes time to get all the offending hair to come to the surface just one time. Just give this a chance, as 6-7 treatments over five months time only gets you half way home.

For most average cases , it takes me at least 6-8 treatments just to get to first clearance and thereafter, as we reach the end there maybe 5-6 more treatments to finish things off. Some cases require less treatments, some require more. That describes my practice, but your practitioner may be different. There are a lot of variables to this business of removing hair.

Besides patience, you need to keep tabs on how well your upper lip heals during this process. Hopefully, all is well in that department.

Thankyou for your advice
I have hair problem on my hands and legs
I am waxing my hands and legs now and then
Do you think i should go for harmonal check ?

That will have to be your decision. I find that most people who go running to check their hormonal status usually report that all levels are within normal range. Even though lab results are normal, some people’s hair follicle are just very sensitive to circulating androgens (male hormones). Heredity plays a big role. All can be normal hormonally,but you still have noticable hair that you are trying to eliminate. A lot of people are hairy and very balanced and healthy.

It is helpful just to move forward and treat the hair wherever it may be bothering you. If you want to cover all bases, then get checked. Maybe you do have a problem that can be treated so new hair isn’t being constantly stimulated. at least you’ll know the whole picture.

Dee