learned the hard way

Hello,
It’s been over 4 weeks since my last post. Here is an update. I went last week for 1/2 hour. Cleared the face. I haven’t been before that for a little over 2 weeks. Today I have a short appointment. There are a few hairs on the face. Ones that didn’t really show up before. I just need some touch up on them. They are fine and light brown. I want to get the few under my nose and some on my high cheek bones. These are hairs that have never been treated before. Because the other hairs were so thick and coarse and so many I never bothered with them. So it’s nice to see the improvement. We will do the tummy again today. That will be the third treatment. The hairs are soft and light brown. They used to come in with ingrowns and leave big marks. Now the skin is smooth and unblemished where they come in.
I would like to work on my bikini line next. My daughter is having laser on hers. She has had 5 treatments and so far she says there is a noticeable reduction. I wanted to see how it goes with hers before I tried it. Although, my hair has a hint of red and hers doesn’t. The laser tech said that it might not work on me. When my daughter is finished with laser she will get touch up with electrolysis.
I have a observation that others might like to comment on. Years ago when I gave birth to my first daughter I broke many small blood vessels in my face. A dermatologist treated them with inserting a thin needle much like electrolysis and zapped them with electricity. I have noticed that my face is definitely less blemished since electrolysis. Do you think that this is doing the same thing to the capillaries that the dermatologist did so many years ago?
Well, don’t give up out there! I did many years ago and if I hadn’t I would be free from this problem. I guess it is better late than never. At least now I’m well on my way and see the end. Keep smiling!

Shhhhh! Don’t you be going and giving away our secrets like that. People are not supposed to know that electrology clients/patients come out of their treatments with tighter, smoother more youthful looking skin. It is just a side effect of the treatment.

I have clients who report that people don’t notice that their hair has been removed, but they do get pumped on where they got their face lift.