James, Dee, others -- Any recommended electrologists in LA?

Not kidding - dead serious. And she doesn’t use hazard waste - she dumps needles and other biohazardous materials in the regular trash bins that get carreid out to a street-based dumpster…

Well, blend is MUCH slower and requires more care - Sabrina would have to be slow if she used that, as well. The advantage is your skin doesn’t get as red.

I use blend on the areas that are visible - ie, neck, etc. and flash on the areas that are under my clothing, as she can go MUCH faster.

hope that helps.

I would second all of these sentiments about Tina. Couldn’t be happier…

Not kidding - dead serious. And she doesn’t use hazard waste - she dumps needles and other biohazardous materials in the regular trash bins that get carreid out to a street-based dumpster…

Just a bit of a reality check is in need here. Do you think that there is any more blood and bodily fluid on an electrolysis probe than on a used razor blade? Do you think that a 5 blade disposeable shaver that has been used for a week has less bio-hazard potential? Razors may be freely tossed in the trash, and electrolysis probes have little likelyhood of pricking the trash collection employees.

Of course, a person should follow the laws of their area, but some laws have better reasons behind them than others.