Induced hair growth/paradoxical hair growth (long

Romoe, and other pro’s. Can you please comment in my thread
‘how far up my arms is safe’

Id appriciate your input, thanks.

I have replied to your thread. Basically, you should not have a problem with your arms.

Bump.

Romeo, I have a side-question. Do you know any hair removal clinics that you’d recommend in either Ohio or surrounding areas? I live in Ohio. I am willing to come to NY but it’s far. Thanks!

LDLD:

Unfortunately not however there is a referral section on this Forum that should have some useful information on practicioners in your area.

Sorry to bump this thread. I wasn’t sure if this was answered or not but is IHG common in men?

I notice tons of very light hairs on my face in places where I’ve never noticed them before. And in general, on one side of my face, the hair has gotten higher; it’s growing coarser upward. On the other side, it’s not and is kind of lower.

So I just don’t kno what to do. I want to see Romeo about this since he seems very knowledgeable but Im in Ohio.

I want to get rid of this hair but I’m worried im causing more to grow.

Hi if I told you I have a product treatment system that is the #1 permanent hair removal system in Europe now here in the US that works on blonde, red, gray, white hairs and downy(lanugo) peach fuzz hairs would you be interested?

No I wouldn’t.

Anyone else?

I’m adding to this old post as I also have Laser induced hair growth on my face. The UK clinic I went to took initial pictures and again when I complained and then had different settings like one of the posters said at a different pulse.
No result. I am not going to try again, but would you go back and ask for a review or photos? Is any refund or anything available? I think it is wrong to say you are ideal(dark brown and dense but vellous hair all over jawline and chine with very fair East Indian skin) and then spend 16+ treatments controlling what happens after!

Would like to bump this up. Romeo is there a possible chance if you have laser induced hair growth on face that it will get worse with continued treatment. Will the hair get thicker and coarser? My technician is trying to bump up the settings to 50 joules using YAG and pulse with is 10 m/s- 15 m/s, and spot size i believe is 5 mm…

Romeo (Chris) will be honest about this. If he doesn’t respond, private message him.

5mm spot size? That’s ridiculously low. You won’t get much from that spot size even on truly coarse hair.

I would prefer a 7 mm. She can do a test patch on a small area and that should help. She should treat 2 inch sections at a time.
She can do 60-70 joules but again, she needs to do a TEST PATCH.

so is her recommendation reasonable, to continue laser to treat the thicker hair that may have grown in? I can review this information with her too. thank you.

Take some pictures and post them so we can give you better advise. In theory, all is OK but I would need to see what you have.

We need to see photos to judge whether the new hair is coarse enough.

How soon after treatment will you know that you are experiencing IHG? In other words, how long does it take to manifest itself after the area is treated?

Hi! Not sure if you’ll see this, but did you ever figure out a solution? Asking for my GF