I really need help, please!

Jgirl76,

I am not going to debate with you. All I want to say is different people have different opinions.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Jgirl76:
<strong>Either extreme is not generally attractive. Being ultra hairy carries a stigma, and so does being a man who is hairless. For as many men who feel odd about being really hairy, there are many men who feel just as odd about not having any hair.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I will have to agree with this. However I would also respect those who decide to go for completely hair free.

BTW, who is Alec Baldwin?

So, Jgirl do you also like the body odor that accompanies underarm hair? They are inseparable for many and soap and water and antipersperants may not be enough. Do you enjoy seeing perspiration stains on men’s shirts? If your answer is yes to these questions, that’s fine. But don’t berate others who would answer no.

Many guys with male pattern baldness prefer to totally shave their heads because they believe that it looks better than having a great big bald spot on top of their head with fringe along the sides, aka that Bozo the clown look. Does that mean they need counseling?

Just because someone’s decision on what to do with their body hair doesn’t fit your preconceptions DOES NOT make them an obsesssive compulsive.

Like you said, maybe you do have too much time on your hands.

RJC2001

There are as many reasons to remove hair as there are body parts to have hair removed from.

Some, like myself, do it discretely. If you were to see me nude you may not notice I am having hair removal done, it is not that obviuos in my case. I do it because it feels great.

What you would notice is that I have a bare chest. It does look natural on me because I naturraly have very, and I mean very, few chest hairs. Yes it is for this reason I have been working at eliminating them. I feel more masculine with no chest hairs than with 20 or so hairs.

As for other body parts, well at first women say they wouldn’t like a man with some of his pubic hair removed but always enjoy it a lot when, well you know when.

I could never see myself doing my arm pits but I would never think someoen should not do it. We all have our reasons. Some will like it some won’t. Some men like their women without pubic hair and some would never stand for it.

Again I’d like to state that we have as many reason as there are body parts and I say to anyone who does this “more power to you”

Antz,
You should wax your pits. I’m a girl but after shaving for years my pits got bad so i wanted less hair. Waxing reduced my hair, now I wax every 2 months(it works great during summer). I think this would be good for you. Just make sure your trim your hairs shorter, long hair hurts more and the first time hurts the worst!

Well I see I go away for two weeks and a debate over what is a normal or expected amount of hair on men errupts.
I am a man and I have decided to remove most of my body hair to satisfy myself and not others. I am not mentaly unbalanced nor do I obsess about every little hair.
My goal is to remove as much as possible such that the remaining amount can be delt with using more conventional means such as shaving and tweezing.
Having hair free underarms is great since now I do not have to slather on the anti-perspirant / deodorant anymore saving my skin from irritation. True people notice that I do not have a normal or typical male pattern of body hair but I realy do not care. I do not tell them how to dress or style themselves, so I feel they have no cause to tell me how to live.
If my having less body hair makes my chance of attracting a women less then that is something I will have to accept.

Chris