I just started electrolysis

hey all…i haven’t been posting much cause there is nothing new to say. i still haven’t reached first clearance on my entire face and it will be a year in june since i started electrolysis. i guess my electrologist has a different method…she keeps clearing the same general area…looking back on it i would’ve preferred if she cleared my entire face first. oh well. my sideburn area is looking great. i put my hair up all the time and no one has at all mentioned anything that they notice. i would urge all of you to drink lots and lots of water as i see that the more water i drink, the less dry/flaky my skin is where electrolysis is performed. it’s weird though…my treatments aren’t painful at all. i can tolerate it so well…i don’t feel uncomfortable at all. idk if it’s cause of the setting being too low or what. i mean the treatments are working so maybe it’s just me.

You are very patient rain. I just can’t figure out why you haven’t even got a first clearance after almost a year??

How much hair do you have and how often are you going and for how long? I really can’t read backwards for this information if you already said, but those factors are important to be fair with your electrologist. Do you think you are having a lot of regrowth? If you think it is working, then that’s good. What’s the longest length of time you have gone in between scheduled appointments. I’m glad it is not painful at all, but I too am wondering if the setting is too low for you to feel so comfortable and maybe contributing to more regrowth and thus, no first clearance. I don’t think treatments have to be painful, but rather would like them to feel tolerable.

Dee