I finally did it! I scarred myself.

Hi Seana, please would you be able to write the brand and model of this lamp.

I couldnt, I bought it from ebay.

Oh okay. What sort of diameter is the magnifier glass. I’m thinking it might be quite small - given you mention it has a magnification of 8x.

Do you still have it and if so, please could you upload an image of it.

I’m asking because most models seem to have far lower magnification to them and so am wanting to understand more what you have. Though I understand you now use a opmi surgical microscope now anyway.

Hi !
I have a sterex sx-b to work on myself on the face (i’ve red hairs) since november 2017 (9 month ago) at approximately 2 hours a day (25000 hairs burned since). The only place where I really have a problem with hair removal is at the bottom of my ears. So, i think i’ll need to find a video or mirror solution. what was the better for you at this place ? (I’m all own)
Thank you !! :slight_smile:

well the good news s, 2 years later there is zero trace . A video setup would be cost prohibitive to me, so i just use a mirror in as high a magnification as I can find but the issue here wasnt seeing it, it was postioning and guiding the probe in at the right angle. Easy if the arms you are using are not attached to you, but less so when you experience that lack of control inherent to DIY insertions.

1 Like