How can you tell a good electrolysist from bad?

do bumps from electrolysis go away on their own over time?

i have a small lump on the middle of my face. flesh-colored (not a pimple)

I had 8-9 or 10-12 electrolysis treatments on my upper lip about a year ago and it’s pretty much all back and I have to shave again. Why is this? I thought electrolysis was permanent?

From what I think I remember she used blend method… I never had bad side effects, just redness. That was it. At the time results were fantastic. What could have caused regrowth? I really hope I can get an answer as I am looking to restart electrolysis on my body this time but don’t wanna feel like I wasted my time and money again.

Electrolysis is permanent if it is done properly.
After 9 or 10 sessions you should see some results, if not so there is a problem.
Did you speak about the hair growth back with your electrologist ?

qwerty Attachments

Can someone tell me why this hair shines
Collage 2015-07-15 17_43_54.jpg

because it is vellus and lacks any pigment.

I thoroughy trust the electrolysis as I have never heard anything bad about her and she seems quite educated. Could the problem be my hormones as opposed to her technique? I’ve always assumed My hormones were fine and my persistent hairiness is purely genetic. I am Middle Eastern and have had loads of hair ever since I can remember.

Dear Michael Bono, could you tell me what the “Super Serum” is that you mentioned?

All the best from Vienna!

Michael Bono passed away. He used 100% Emu Oil for healing and also occasionally would mention iS Super Serum with peptides for healing scars.

Dear Fenix, thank you very much for your reply. That is sad news. I only joined today and loved discovering his posts, they are so empathic, clever and often funny. My condolences to his loved ones.