Hair Removal - Electrolysis Laser Male Back Chest

A true success story. Congratulates your electrologist for the good job. And for you, all best in the world. You deserve it.

Yes I agree great accomplishment, thanks for sharing your story. One question, you started at 30 years old, was your body hair finished growing or were you still developing more at that point?

Yes , thank you especially to Mrs Reina to wich i really need to apologize for questioning her abilities/truth in posts, now aproaching end of treatment I can see how Her cases were all true and must reassure everyone that if my electro here can do what you see in pictures, than she can easely do much more (more experience / dedication helps).

Johnson - yes started 30, 32 now , but the hair pattern was complete at age 23 or even younger don remember exactly, but the first pictures you see before laser on my photobucket account were made at age 25. I havent develeoped any more hairs after that, i already had very much at that age.

good luck to you all

I looked at older posts from a few years ago and I remember you now. You started off with doubts and negativity here but itā€™s great to see that you were open-minded enough to find the truth with your own experiences.

Thank you very much. I am also sorry for having judged you so severely without having met you.

I know that you are not the only one who may have thought that behind my participation in Hairtell, was an agenda. However, it took me a couple of years to even realise that many people used this forum to get in contact with practicioners.

I am very grateful for all the wonderful clients I have had the pleasure of working with thanks to Hairtell. However, since last November, I have decided not to take on new clients from this or any other forum, to prevent them being used as a weapon to attack me or my family.

Thanks for returning to share the happy end to your adventure.

As always, Jossie, I love to read your posts (maybe Ć¢ā‚¬Ėœcause I love you?) Of course, you set my dwindling brain cells firing so here goes.

Our human "relationshipā€™ with hair is complicated (itĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s sexual), and engenders a ton of emotions for every patient. The emotional can be, and often is, expressed as irrational. You have been a target and so have all of us (but sometimes it was warranted Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ albeit rarely).

Every client Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ all of them Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ sort of goes through an initial "crazy stageā€™ until they start to see real results. I hate this phase and it exhausts me; but itĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s always there Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ although in varying degrees. The varying degrees can range from outright hostility to subtle comments. The "subtle commentsā€™ Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ they all do it Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ go like this:

"So, how do you know if youĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢ve killed the hair?ā€™ (Meaning: why the hell are all the hairs growing back?) My answer, "My machine Ć¢ā‚¬ĖœbeepsĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢.ā€™ (Which is funny, because my machine doesnĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t "beep.ā€™)

"How can you tell if a hair is one you treated Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ or, as you say (you lying bastard), a Ć¢ā‚¬Ėœnew hairĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢?ā€™ (Meaning: all this hair keeps growing back!ā€™) My answer: "Shut up, stop breathing, and let me work!ā€™

"Are you sure you are using enough current?ā€™ (My client right now asks this). My answer: Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦. I donĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t say nuttinĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢ Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ he just gets "my grumpy face!ā€™

"Is this sponge drying out? Is it still conducting current?ā€™ (The micro-manager with the same concerns Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ "ItĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s not working!ā€™)

Eventually, they all come around Ć¢ā‚¬Ā¦ and, itĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s still satisfying to see the clear smooth skin that they will enjoy for their entire life. However, most of us need a break; not from doing the procedure, but from the anxious clients.

( Decloaking for a minute)

My heart goes out to you Josepha with regards to this issue. And Iā€™d like to before I say anything, apologize to hairyeuropeanguy for bringing this up or continuing this issue in a thread that so clearly demonstrates the skill expertise and professionalism of one of Hairtells best known practitioners. IT is a important issue however.

Some of you may have noticed my signature has changed and I seem to have been amoung the missing for a few days. Thereā€™s lots of reasons for this, Iā€™m busy in my both professional and personal life. Iā€™ve come back from some major depression this year, and switched my focus to the task of raising a family , establishing a new business, certifying in electrology, and yes I have recently received funding from the Ontario Government for reassignment surgery . These are SOME but not all of the reasons. The rest, has to deal with how myself, and some of the bigger professionals are treated here.

I do of course know exactly the incident that Josepha is referring to. Actually, I am the one who insisted to Andrea the posts in question ( including my own in response ) were removed from the board, and convinced Josepha to come back and share her wealth of knowledge in electrology here at hairtell. I think several of the professionals here are driven to provide of their knowledge selflessly, I think I said to Josepha at the time that she would not be able to leave, hairtell gets ā€œunder your skinā€ and after a while you just cant help yourself.

There are very few advantages to sharing of information here. Itā€™s primarily a selfless act. The likelyhood that someone is willing to fly to see you, pay the expense of a hotel, and treatment, rather than finding someone local is realtively low. I would bet a big chunk of Josephaā€™s business does NOT come from out of towners. Yet she has shared tirelessly of her knowledge here for many years. We are all volunteers here no one is ā€œpaidā€ to give advice here. There is almost no financial advantage to giving advice here, yet many do so because they like to and for no other reason.

I have always stood for the free open exchange of knowledge related to electrology.Perhaps because I fought for such when I started posting a lot to hairtell, not being able to afford proper schooling in such. Some of it was damn difficult information to find, existing mostly inside the brains of some of the top professionals who share of themselves here.

I dont believe Josephaā€™s decision to not accept clients from hairtell or other forums ( I assume youtube, EI , etc) is going to affect her business much or at all. I dont think it has affected other professionals who have done EXACTLY THE SAME THING and there is more than one.

I think itā€™s a relatively small percentage of consumers who are mentally unstable enough to do such a thing, but it DOES happen, all too frequently. I will say, that I am absolutely petrified that at some point the same will happen to me.

I just want to say to Josepha, I both understand and support your decision regarding this matter. I think it a very sad thing to have to deal with. I hope every consumer here takes this to heart, because it DOES affect accessibility of electrology. It may be a small percentage of consumers that do this sort of thing, but it affects all consumers accessibility.

Iā€™m not sure I have a point to all these ramblings, but I will say that it upsets me greatly.Neither hairtell, nor any other forum should be used as a platform to attack a professional who has done nothing but try to help you. I do believe there are better ways to deal with it privately, and in the majority of cases where such a thing does happen doing so precludes the possibility of coming to an amicable solution to whatever the problem is. Iā€™ve found ALL of the professionals here and elsewhere more than willing to resolve such issues, but once you attack, their willingness to work with you to come to that solution is at an end.

Iā€™m so sorry Josepha such happened to you. Keep you head up, you have shown yourself to be a true professional.

Seana

Congratulations! These results are extremely impressive, and Iā€™m very happy for how this turned out after your negative experiences with laser. Iā€™m close to your age now and I also tried laser at the age you did it with practicably no effect, so reading this inspires me a lot.

Iā€™m very sorry to hear about the negative experiences of the practitioners here. I want to seek out the best treatment, and I have considered asking for the services of some of you, including Josefa, because I know that you do quality work. And reading here on hairtell also makes me wary about unknown practitioners with few references. I would gladly pay more and travel to be able to feel confident and safe about the quality of the treatment.

However I completely respect whatever restrictions you want to put in place. I have had ā€˜uncomfortableā€™ incidents on my job as well which makes me even more aware that different people need to draw the line at different places, and you donā€™t need to answer to anyone for that. It should be respected by default. Do whatever you need to do to keep enjoying your work.

this week will continue with clearing - pictures taken few days ago, after 3 passing on back + shoulders + upper arms - long hairs because i left them 1 yr to grow exactly how they were

1 Like

nice job!

Really amazing and inspiring results. Electrolysis rocks and Your electrologist is superb! Congratulations to You and Your electrologist on such success;)

hello - just a reminder to say that nearly 2 years after treatment no hair gorws back and everthing is perfect. just 1-2 hours small treatment every 6 months for the very few hairs left but results are really reallt good and electrolisis i can say changed my life.

You had a great practitioner!! That is what makes electrolysis so successful. Your willingness to lay on the table for the amount of time needed to treat all hair, is the other factor that leads to success.

Thanks for the update. We donā€™t get many people coming back to Hairtell to report their longterm successes.

[img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh567/hairyeuropeanguy/IMG_2502%202_zpsmfkazrq7.jpg[/img]  

chest and shoulders, 3 years from treatment .

for belly , started treatment but left it - and glad to - for a more natural look even if its hairy, it suits better - the 2 patches were i was treated in 1 passing are still visible left and right of snail trail. but i will leave it this way.

hairs still grow on chest but that was my decision, reducing area and thinning, not elimination.

shoulders and back 99.5 % all eliminated , the aprox 20 hairs left are treated in a yearly session, or this year not even that, maybe I will go in autumn.

sucess to everyone tring this treatment - good luck and be strong - it is worth your effort !

I can certainly identify with restrictions that come from the cumulative experience of seeing a wide variety of clients over the years. Sometimes there will be a significant red flag that shows up over the phone or during the consultation. A more glaring example was the woman that called and wanted all of her pubic hair removed (I am male and work alone) while her ā€œjealousā€ and ā€œcoo-cooā€ (her words) boyfriend watched. When I press her on these comments, her reply was: ā€œI donā€™t mean that he will come in and shoot up the place.ā€ The conversation ended right there. Most of the time the signs are more subtle - the client is indecisive, overly nervous or they have unrealistic expectations. These issues tend to escalate over time and blow up further down the road. For my own mental health and to keep a happy client, I simply do not treat everyone that calls or walks in the door.

Wow, wow, wow! Very impressive results! I love a great success story.

Youā€™ll need to change your name on here now as it doesnā€™t quite sit right :slight_smile:

All the very best to you.

1 Like