Hair Removal by Ryan Ward

[/quote]

I’ll second that, thank you Hollywood!

While I’m thinking of it, how many shaves do you get out of one Venus cartridge?

RJC2001 [/quote]

I never paid too much attention, I probably use one for a couple of weeks, easily, and shave my entire body every time I shower, which is most, but not all, days. In other words, they last a long time. I usually change it when it begins to pull a bit, I’m sure each is good for 10 body shaves. My body hair is much finer than face hair, so it seems I can use a blade on my body at least as long as one on my face, amazing isn’t it. Also, probably the face is more sensitive. The only body hair I have that is very thick is on my pits, and chest (pubes, too, of course, but I don’t shave them, except shaft and nuts). The rest, while dark, is pretty fine. I think those Venus cartridges are extremely good, especially the Divine ones. You can keep a spare in the shower, they are individually wrapped for that purpose.

I bought some Venus cartridges and tried one this morning. I was very impressed with it. It seems to have the very low friction blades like the M3 Power and the M3 Turbo. I haven’t used the Venus in about 2 years. I forgot how good that handle is. I can grab that little step on the top to shave the rear delts. Very handy.

Another thing that surprised me was the price of the Divine cartridges, just about as much as the M3 Power.

The hair on my legs is not coarse, just average, so shaving gives very good results. It should give even better results after my second laser treatment next week. My beard used to be coarse, but after 5 laser treatments, it is 70-75 percent gone, and that’s a lot of hair. The remaining beard hair is quite a bit finer. 3 weeks after my last beard treatment, the M3 is still pulling dead hairs out! Very cool! Now I can shave in a more reasonable amount of time.

RJC2001

I’m new around here and i pratice bodybuilding almost 10 years…

Unwanted hair was always a problem for me and i tried shaving… waxing and of course… laser treatments.

If you take testosterone hormones it doesnt make any sense to remove body hair with laser or electrolys system because hormones make stronger your body hair and laser/electrolys will try to weak them… so it will be a waste of money… you wont get rid of your unwanted hair… just your money…

Razoor blades were terrible with me, i have sensitive skin… and wax was painfull and i had terrible skin irritation everytime i made them in a sallon…

for these reasons i CHOOSE PHILIPS BODYGROOM!!! it’s affordable, quick and painless. It cuts your hair, yeah right, but in 40 m all the body is done! and without irritations, itches and specially does not consume your money everytime you go to a sallon. I’m portuguese and i really know the huge prices of laser and electrolysis systems!!!

if you dont know the BODYGROOM just go to the site of norelco or philips, depending your country.

PS- i dont sell philips products… but i advice all of bodybuilding atletes friends of mine to try the bodygroom shaver as the most quick and cheaper way of having a perfect hairless skin!

And we thank you for that tip, Gus. Very helpful.

We are born with a certain amount of follicles. New follicles will not develop during our lifetime. We are all set to go after birth. Laser and electrolysis will destroy the follicles that are active, but if sleeping follicles come alive because of drugs, they can be treated, as needed or prn as many say in the health care industry. Pretty soon, one will run out of follicles to treat if they keep at it long enough.

Shaving would certainly be cheaper! Has anyone else used the Philips Bodygroom?

Dee

I still think we should point out that permanent hair removal would still work for a bodybuilder, even if he were in violation of several athletic testing standards :wink:

The only difference is we might have to continue to maintain an area whereas a person who was not anabolically enhanced would have finished long ago.