Electrolysis 3 day after

what to do about my face and those marks after electrolysis i had it treated saturday for an hour.

wont be going back to her

your picture didnt come through.Also we’ll need a bit more information from you.

fixed sorry

I dont see anything out of the ordinary. When you do a lot of electrolysis in an area some marks are to be expected. They’ll heal just fine. Could you tell us what kind of eletrolysis you recieved?

oh so its not over treatment or gonna be permanent scaring? i held a metal rod i have no idea what type.

There is absolutely nothing in that picture that would lead me to that conclusion now. I see some minor scabbing but that is very normal and will resolve 100%. The metal rod is indicative you likely recieved a blend or galvanic treatment. A honey coloured scab is a very normal skin reaction in such an instance. They should be small and fall off in a few days. NOTHING to worry about at all.

Ok what should be treatment other than neosporin

wash the area and keep it clean. Polysporin is not a great idea. Better off to use a little teatree oil if you are concerned. But mostly wash it ( dont scrub just cold water no soap) and otherwise leave it alone.Dont touch the area as much as possible, we dont want dirt and oils from your fingers in contact

As an aside, I’ll just mention I think you’ve given your electrologist a bit of a “raw deal”. Far from being something you should stop seeing her immediately, this is a good example of what you SHOULD look like post treatment.

how is it normal 4 days later and i still have these marks.

It’s a more difficult question to answer than you suppose. Can you imagine skin that could magically heal itself in just 4 days? Neither can I . The little bits of scabbing will fall off on their own, within a week. There will still be visible marks, but these will fade to nothing over time. It isnt instant. In fact the whole heaiing process can be 12-18 months in duration thankfully we dont see most of it.
I’d recommend reviewing Michael Bono’s "the Healing Skin : video series, the first part of which is here:

Lots of good information in there for you.

Thanks I definitely will not be doing it again its not worth having my face look like that ever. Rather just shave. Definitely not in the cards.

Your reaction looks within normal range. I have some skincare suggestions here:

So I guess I just wasnt expecting treatment to do that. The electrolysis I had before left no marks and I had no idea.

Thanks