all booked in for laser

yer i know pathetic settings… should i even expect shedding to occur??

Haha yes I’m back! I’ve been in Miami for 2 weeks so laser has been on hold for the summer! I’m def at least skin type 4 right now lol =)

That’s unfortunate. It would have been nice to know the settings before you paid and started the treatment, which is what we usually recommend. I’d definitely start looking for another clinic.

yep i will - i will NEVER go back to that place- they just lost a customer. Now ill have to find another place that offers gentleLase - i swear if i opened up an electrolysis or laser centre in my area id be rich as there is harldy any competion at all

laylah88- Then DO it!!! You have no idea how many Australians we get around here. You could have yourself a really good electrolysis business that would pay for itself in no time! Laser might be a bit harder since you have to buy a laser first and that can be like 100 grand. But still, wouldn’t that be a fun thing to do? I almost did it myself but couldn’t afford it.

I encourage you as well. Now that we are finished, I am comfortable in saying that I had a client from Australia who came to see me on schedule for 3 years to work on a number of areas to completion. that client would have liked to have stayed home for that work, and paid you instead, don’t you think? :wink:

hahaha i would! but i would have no idea where to start but i did look for courses ( as i wanted to DIY) but not no avail! :frowning: there was one in brisbane but the hours didint suit as im a full time accountant - but who knows aye :wink: ahahaha and wow james! you had an australian client? did they fly to you or did you fly to thenm

btw im hoping shedding will occur its day 4 so far so time will tell!

ok day 9 since my crappy laser session - and i got my tweezers out and hairs were pulling out with no resistance!!! wohoooo i wasnt even expecting this to happen with the crappy settings the techinician used. But yes i know doesnt mean the hairs got destroyed :frowning: im still looking for another person but i can only find the same place but at another location so far…i might have to give them a go…

ok, soo all the shedding occured and there are so many little patches - which makes me ANGRY :@ so im waiting for the 8 week mark and going to get it done again by the same company but at a differnt location ( they are the ONLY company i can find who use gentleLase), so this time im going to be insistent they dont miss any spots as it is frustrating esp when the lady think shes so good and know what she is doing (which she doesnt as she used the crappiest settings ever)

Make sure they overlap by about 10%.

If there is more than 10% missed, you can also ask for a free touchup at 3 weeks.