consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#127729 - 10/07/18 12:02 PM Purchase a second hand machine
Kincso Offline

Loc: Romania
Hello everybody!
I am looking for somebody to help me purchasing a second hand electrolysis machine. I live in one Eastern European country:Romania. I could not find any electrolysis treatment near by me, so I decided to buy a machine and off course literature, and try to learn and do on myself :-) I know I'm brave, but I am also hopeless with my unwanted hair what adumbrates my life day by day. Please help me :-)

Sponsored Links
#127730 - 10/07/18 02:09 PM Re: Purchase a second hand machine [Re: Kincso]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

I think what you would need to look at first, would be the voltage of power systems in Romania. My partner is from there so I'll ask him when I am speaking to him.

IF as in many parts of europe the voltage is 220 ( and not 110 as it is here in north america) then you'll need a machine that can function on 220 power. There are a few options ( many of the recent apilus have switchable power supplies) but you'd probably find it much more economical to get a machine out of the UK I believe the sterex machines are quite popular for european use.

As for learning, you can get Mike Bono's book, or electrolysis thermolysis and the blend by Hinkel . The best source for advice however is right here, there are a lot of very talented professional electrologists here and I found them very helpful in learning .

Given what I know of Romania ( not a ton except a few things my partner has told me), I can completely understand why there wouldnt be any electrologists nearby. This would be the type of scenario for which I do definitely endorse DIY use. I would still stick to blend electrolysis however for safety reasons.

Seana
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Apilus Platinum Pur for Sale
by laraisk
Today at 09:14 AM
Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus
by cryptic
Yesterday at 09:49 PM
Something wrong
by blueberry
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
Apilus Senior II - Manual
by cryptic
Yesterday at 08:54 PM
Guidance on after care
by Pkanji
Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9725
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3511
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod