Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 12 13 14
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#122515 - 09/02/16 05:07 AM Re: Share feelings here (not questions) [Re: Andrea]
Hairy_Man888 Offline
Contributor

I hate myself.
I have all the reason to hate body hair more than anyone else in the world. More than the females/transgendered people. I have read a lot of stories here on these forums and seen pictures, none of them come close to what I had to live with for a good portion of my life.
I was the first person among my peers at school who developed body hair YEARS before anyone else did. And I kid you not it was no different than the hair on your head. All my hair follicles got activated and turned me into a hairy beast. And living in a third world country was the icing on it all, got pushed around and mocked by the others on a daily basis. As a male. I was the first to develop a beard and it was up to my cheeks. My forehead was hairy too, however.. There were a lot of tiny strands of.. I don't know how to define it.. fur? hiding alongside it as well. the hair in question was so thin that even I wasn't able to locate them and they were white and longer than the hair on my scalp. And I had around 5 of them on my forehead.
Once I had to work at a place with very strict rules and since I was growing my beard faster than anyone else in the world, I got fired. I was berated on how elite the place I was working at was and I should act within the rules by shaving every day. the problem was I had a shave on that day but before the end of the day I had a little more than your regular old 5 o'clock shadow.
Fast forward to now, and I am almost hairless on my upper body. My beard line has been reduced by a great margin, but still needs work. The amount of hair I have on my legs are miniscule thanks to the laser treatments I had received, but since each individual hair is around 4 cms in length, it makes my legs look hairier than they actually are, but I can live with that... I have to. Why?
Because every single spot I received electrolysis gave me permanent skin damage. I had to deal with the hairiness, now the focus will shift onto the scarring.
But first I have to wait for my next appointment to get the remaining hair on my torso eliminated. Been waiting for a long time.
That is all. I practically have no life left at this point. All my youth is gone dealing with the excessive hair.

Edited by Hairy_Man888 (09/02/16 06:38 AM)

Sponsored Links
#122516 - 09/03/16 12:34 AM Re: Share feelings here (not questions) [Re: Andrea]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Damn ... that's a sad story Hairy Man ...

#122965 - 10/27/16 08:59 AM Re: Share feelings here (not questions) [Re: Andrea]
FlashinBob Offline
Contributor

I really hope your skin will clear and you win the battle with hair removal even more than myself. My problem seems minuscule compared to yours, hairy man. I keep hoping technology will improve so what has happened to you never happens to anyone else. Is awesome you have shared this all with us. People need to be more aware of these situations so whatever bigotry is left will disappear forever!

I firmly believe no one has the right to tell anyone how they should feel within their body. Also no right to make fun of how they want to appear. Only the owner of that body deserves those choices. Even though my spouse is pretty hairy, I respect her wishes to be that way. In the past I gave her an epilator since she wondered what I used for hair removal at that time. She tried it, then was upset with it and put it away in a drawer somewhere since she said it hurt to much. I told her it takes time to get used to it, but she said no more and I respected that.

Well, that same respect came back to me when I started using this Flash N Go. So as they say about getting back what you put out is very true. She respects my wishes to be finally done with facial and body hair for good. So I am positive should I get the money to finish off with Electrolysis she will also accept that. Still, the main point is you have to be comfortable in your own body and whatever it takes to get to that point is well worth it!

#124289 - 07/03/17 01:08 PM Re: Share feelings here (not questions) [Re: Andrea]
UseaRayGunonMe Offline

Hmm aaa wish I was like my father or brother or close relatives. I've become Wolverine in recent years. Not too much hair but it still bothers the hell out of me. I went to clinic for 5th laser session today. I'm trying to get rid off hairs on my upper cheek and belly

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 12 13 14

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Upper lip swelling weeks after electrolysis
by tropics
10:27 PM
dearly departed zapper's family needs donations
by Laurier
08:51 PM
Local anaesthetic
by Smartbeauty
10:40 AM
Selling My Kree Imperial Deluxe
by templje
05:10 AM
KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help
by templje
04:32 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9556
James W. Walker VII 8040
Andrea 4148
Michael Bono 3115
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod