Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#120627 - 01/20/16 07:22 PM One Touch probes/needles..
hairy Harry Offline
Major Contributor

One Touch, they're very expensive,like,about 8e for 2, so I decided to look for a cheaper options, so I ordered accupntuer needles, I got 100 for 8€ they fit perfectly into the shank of the One Touch...problem is, the ones I ordered are not as slender as the one touch needles!......

I'm going to re-order the most slender ones are see how they work..

Sponsored Links
#120628 - 01/20/16 07:31 PM Re: One Touch probes/needles.. [Re: hairy Harry]
hairy Harry Offline
Major Contributor

Doh! Sorry, I meant to ask, can any one tell me what is the size of the One Touch needles?... There is no information about the size on the box!

Edited by hairy Harry (01/20/16 07:32 PM)

#120718 - 01/27/16 12:47 PM Re: One Touch probes/needles.. [Re: hairy Harry]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
No size is listed because the One Touch uses its own proprietary needle/probe and you can only purchase them from One Touch. They are too large for professional work, and cost more than professional use probes. Someone on here long ago wrote up a thing on how one could modify a one touch to use real live professional probes, but in the end, one really should just get an old used professional machine and be better off. Between the useless overpriced probes and the machine breaking from use, it is not a good financial bet to buy a one touch

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Looking for Gentronics Multi-Needle 160D Machine
by fenix
07:10 PM
In need of some feedback
by dfahey
04:53 PM
looking for electrolysis apilus
by CMM
04:37 PM
Need how-to on Clean&Easy/OneTouch Foot-switch mod
by Iluv2zap
09:04 AM
My electrologist plucks my hairs. A french story..
by AlineBetancourt
06/27/17 06:00 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9507
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3092
Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod