Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: NEED ELECTROLYSIS, TORONTO ONTARIO by Hstories_55 @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Positive thinker, did you find any that worked for you? I'm looking for one thats not plucky, kind of giving up a lil at this point, so many mixed reviews
Jump to new posts Electrolysis Places in GTA by Hstories_55 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows any good electrologists near toronto--someone who is taking on clients, doesn't pluck (preferably use thermolysis) and is able to do larger body areas such as legs. I am of south asian descent so I was
Jump to new posts Re: St George Electrolysis, Bexley, Australia by Fairygirl @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Thanks Seana. We're hoping our monthly appointments back here in New Zealand are enough to keep on top of things for a while. I'm hoping to take her back for another clearance before the end of the year. Being almost 13 though, will that mean
Tips For Skin Care
Jump to new posts Re: Acne pits by Suruchi Puri @ Yesterday at 07:25 AM

Diverse sorts of scarring structure because of skin break out episodes. Scars can either be spaces in the skin or raised meaty developments, known as keloids. The skin break out scars which are indented, or set, are given different names, contingent
Tips For Skin Care
Jump to new posts Re: Herbal Help for Acne by Suruchi Puri @ Yesterday at 07:22 AM

Skin break out is caused by obstructed pores and microbes, and it's regularly testing to oversee. Over-the-counter and remedy medicines may help, however some can cause genuine symptoms. On the off chance that conventional medications are unsuccessfu
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair growth article by Suruchi Puri @ Yesterday at 07:19 AM

Most ladies have fine hair otherwise called peach fluff over the lips and on the jaw, chest, back or belly. Hirsutism is a condition when these hair wind up coarse and dull, which is ordinary of men.The fundamental contrast between typical hair and h
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Current Laser/IPL Models by Suruchi Puri @ Yesterday at 07:15 AM

IPL has never been as simple and as delicate as it is with Braun. Our special IPL innovation is the main permanant hair expulsion gadget that adjusts to your skin, for easy laser hair evacuation at home.
Jump to new posts Re: Reaction to tea tree oil: aftercare by Scurvy @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

I've tried a few products for aftercare and I would agree that nothing in particular seems to speed up the healing process. I try my best to keep the area as clean as possible while it still feels a bit raw.
It had little to do with the energy of the machine. You use the same settings whether the follicle is curved or strait, your insertion technique however may vary. Picturing the hair follicle and probe like a foot being put into a sock, could/should
Jump to new posts Re: Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos) by Kate Blue @ 07/19/18 01:15 AM

A little update on my current situation: Due to a number of reasons, I've decided to try out another electrologist that was recommended by my friend. Unfortunately, she is located far away from my hometown (takes an entire day to travel there and b
Jump to new posts Re: Guidance on after care by fenix @ 07/18/18 07:57 PM

Do not use retinol cream or serums because they cause layers of skin to shed and your skin becomes more vulnerable and irritated during treatments. You may use this after you're done with all your treatments. For scabbing you can use tea tree oil a
Laser hair removal
This is a very good explanation, especially of the dormant phase of the hair. Not all the follicles are growing at once, this sometimes causes people to think the hair removal didn't work. It always takes multiple session to achieve complete hair rem
Jump to new posts Re: Tweezers by Iluv2zap @ 07/17/18 02:32 PM

surgical stainless steel is my preference , but I'm not really a metallurgical expert
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Laser hair removal in London by Applepie @ 07/16/18 03:18 PM

Sorry - I've used advanced search but I can't narrow the results down! What are the best laser clinics in London please?
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Soprano Platinum 3 lasers in 1. Is it good? by Camouflage @ 07/15/18 07:20 PM

Hi everyone. I'm an MTF transgender desperately seeking to remove my facial hair. I've undergone 4 laser sessions with Gentlelase and the results have not been as satisfactory as I had hoped so I'm thinking of going to a different practitioner. So, I
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysıs Scarring by dfahey @ 07/15/18 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By yareno113Hi thank you for your answer:) there is definitely hyperpigmentation but I am not sure everything im experiencing is hyperpigmentation. Would the enlargened pores swallow back to normal? Also is it possible to have hyper
Jump to new posts Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK by EluDream @ 07/15/18 09:30 AM

Thank you everyone for your helpful comments so far, they're much appreciated. Keep them coming, the more information I can get, the better! Has anyone gone to Emma Chottin?
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
NEED ELECTROLYSIS, TORONTO ONTARIO
by Hstories_55
09:25 PM
Electrolysis Places in GTA
by Hstories_55
08:40 PM
St George Electrolysis, Bexley, Australia
by Fairygirl
04:54 PM
Acne pits
by Suruchi Puri
07:25 AM
Herbal Help for Acne
by Suruchi Puri
07:22 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9689
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3452
Who's Online
0 registered (), 127 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod