Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Depilatories and Shaving Powders
Jump to new posts Re: Do Depilatory creams make hair growth worse? by dfahey @ 4 minutes 30 seconds ago

Theoretically, anything that irritates the skin, especially over a period of time, can create the POTENTIAL for stimulating hair growth. Shaving test studies have shown there is no effect on hair growth. I don't believe I have seen studies on the eff
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: What is better?? 10ms or 3ms and why?? by Roselake21 @ Today at 09:44 AM

If a treatment works it is because of scientifics reasons. If it doesn’t works there are also reasons and saying that we can’t develop is not ok IMHO. Electrolysis always works on good hands. Laser hair removal doesn’t often work on many hands.
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis/Laser Feet, opinion - pic attached by Iluv2zap @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By zapmyface To Seana: I'm ''butthurt'' because I'm pointing out flaws between people's opinion or facts (not just this thread) and I'm the one suffering the consequences for it. If anything it's others that feel offended in my pu
Jump to new posts Re: Swollen weeks after electrolysis on chin by fenix @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

You don't provide enough information to make judgment on your situation. How dense is the hair in chin area? When you say multiple sessions were done on the chin that's how many hours and were these appointments done closely together or spaced out t
Shaving/Trimming
Jump to new posts Re: men shaving legs?? by Rebecca09 @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

I know many men who shave their arms, legs, chest. Mostly they are bodybuilders, lifters, or other athletes.
News
Jump to new posts Re: Drew Barrymore grows a goatee by Rebecca09 @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

It's just hard not to love her.
Jump to new posts Re: Regrowth question by dfahey @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

The first 4- 6 months is the hardest and you may not see much difference, but keep pushing onward. Keep a schedule where you can get cleared each time and from month 6-9, you should definitely see that things are going in the right direction. By mon
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Is Sincoheren machine effective for Hair Removal? by melb_aussie @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

I'm also laser therapist & I'm using Sincoheren. It is really effective & I see good results from clients
Jump to new posts Re: HELP! (Tipping etiquette) by MrsV @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Since I don’t tip I was thinking I would give a big gift when I am finished.
Ohio
Jump to new posts Re: Bedford: Current Electrology by rickysyfee @ 05/22/18 10:34 PM

New address is 21515 Chagrin Blvd Suite 204 Beachwood, Ohio 44122
Jump to new posts Re: Permanent pigmentation change by Kate Blue @ 05/22/18 09:44 PM

One more thing with regard to the main problem presented in the title of this thread: Do you think that those blue-ish / gray-ish areas mentioned by the person in my first post could be in fact dermis scars similar in their nature to the stretch ma
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie journey by MrsV @ 05/21/18 10:54 PM

I had little growth for session #8. My electrologist told me to prepare for a lot of regrowth at this next phase. I had about five or six days of only a couple hairs sprouting and then a sudden hair explosion. I probably had more than my first ses
Jump to new posts Re: Getting "Played?" by Kim Gerry @ 05/21/18 01:13 PM

Indeed, I also inform my clients of the possible "blue eye shadow" if I treat their brows. It's only happened once to me in 11 years and it was my daughter! But yes, clients appreciate honesty and keep reminding them of this possible react
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Laser Hair Removal: Which setting is right for u? by melb_aussie @ 05/20/18 08:19 PM

Please note that erythema & edema won't appear as soon as the laser beam/pulses hit you, but few minutes or longer after that => That's one of the reasons to do the test patching to find the right energy for different individuals. Make sure yo
Kim Gery so there is no confusion, when you say magnify from 0.4 to 2.6 that's not the magnification power of Opmi Pico, otherwise 2.6 x would be weaker than standard dental loupes of 3.5x magnification. Microscope zoom is is determined from power o
Electrologist to Electrologist (pros only)
Jump to new posts Electrolysis after tattoo; is it safe? by Kim Gerry @ 05/19/18 04:40 PM

I have a question about treating any body part that has a tattoo. Will the tattoo get hyper or hypo pigmented? Color versus Black? any feedback is appreciated!
fenix, You can click on the link below. This is my post on Kijij with some pictures.More pictures you can see if you click on the Google map link in this post. It cost me the same as your Opmi 99.
Hello Josefa, I just came across this thread. First of all , great work! As I understood from your post, one would have to remove about 50% of the beard for the shadow to become lighter or disappear completely. If I may ask, for this particular c
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Do Depilatory creams make hair growth worse?
by dfahey
0 seconds ago
What is better?? 10ms or 3ms and why??
by Roselake21
Today at 09:44 AM
Electrolysis/Laser Feet, opinion - pic attached
by Iluv2zap
Today at 01:03 AM
Swollen weeks after electrolysis on chin
by fenix
Yesterday at 07:03 PM
men shaving legs??
by Rebecca09
Yesterday at 04:59 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9668
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4150
Michael Bono 3357
Who's Online
0 registered (), 86 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod