Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Jump to new posts Re: PCOS-Hirsuitism and its cocktail by The Dowager @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

MB: A dermatologist can prescribe Spironolactone. It does NOT have to be taken with BCP in order to be beneficial. They 'just' want to avoid a pregnancy. After you log in to this site, look for the words "My Stuff" at the top of the page.
Restricted: Genetic Therapy, X-Ray, Photodynamic
Jump to new posts Find an electrologist in East Anglia by h56ty @ 03/23/17 11:56 AM

Does anyone know of a good electrologist in the Norwich area of the UK. I had laser hair removal that went very well 6 yrs ago. I have a some hairs in the pubic area, some grey and have been unable to finish these of.
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: How to find an electrologist in your area by smac @ 03/22/17 08:28 PM

Thanks to both of you! I will certainly get in touch with her.
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: One-touch electrolysis by fenix @ 03/21/17 09:22 PM

I have been doing galvanic and blend on myself with a professional machine. I wouldn't consider doing thermolysis on myself for all reasons explained above. Before you even buy a professional electrolysis machine, get a textbook and learn the basics.
Jump to new posts Re: Schools that accept Pell Grant? by fenix @ 03/21/17 09:13 PM

Welcome aboard. We need more electrology schools to advertise and promote electrology and electrology education on Hairtell! You've been registered since 2014 and it's the first time I'm seeing your school's name. I read your site and you guys seem t
Jump to new posts Re: Am I being impatient or am I being plucked? by TheFlyingProbe @ 03/21/17 08:35 PM

I agree with Michael about the troublesome nature of treating women's faces, primarily the pluckers. Getting the true scope of the hair problem across is next to impossible. Not sure I can continue doing it with the exception of large cases.
Jump to new posts Re: How long does it take to become an electrologist? by Arlene R. Batz, CPE @ 03/21/17 03:57 PM

Maybe back in the day - electrologists were technical/trade school educated and not college educated but today, many of us have the trade school plus the college. Furthermore, even though there are still states where one does not need the licensing
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for an electrology course by paige33 @ 03/21/17 06:32 AM

Feel free to contact our school: www.selaser.org We are approved in numberous states and are concerned about YOU being the best electrologist that you can be. Also, to be happy with your path. If we cannot help you, we will send you in the right di
Jump to new posts Re: Future Electrologits by paige33 @ 03/21/17 06:22 AM

Feel free to contact our school: www.sselaser.org We have every state requirement listed. We also teach with Apilus and other machines. Good luck!
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Trouble picking best laser option by Brighton Billy @ 03/19/17 04:09 PM

Yeah well i felt it slightly but not as bad as tattoo removal. It did smell like burning hair though..
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
PCOS-Hirsuitism and its cocktail
by The Dowager
Yesterday at 04:12 PM
Find an electrologist in East Anglia
by h56ty
03/23/17 11:56 AM
How to find an electrologist in your area
by smac
03/22/17 08:28 PM
One-touch electrolysis
by fenix
03/21/17 09:22 PM
Schools that accept Pell Grant?
by fenix
03/21/17 09:13 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9438
James W. Walker VII 8023
Andrea 4145
Michael Bono 3051
Who's Online
0 registered (), 130 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod