Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: In need of some feedback by beate_r @ Today at 06:09 AM

AFAIK this is a fairly modern machine with actually some interesting features (a "combinded microflash program", i.e. something similar to Multiplex
Jump to new posts Re: electrolysis on penis by Greek @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Made an error: my same settings were 8/20/35. Thank you Fenix I'll add more treatment time. It's now starting to look good - I just need to perfect my insertions to get smooth releases in 1-2 zaps!
Jump to new posts Re: sore fingers by beate_r @ Yesterday at 08:06 AM

Seana, the problem with laser in a business like ours seems to me twofold: * formal limitations - the really strong and effective machines cannot be used by "everyone". At least here in Germany their use is restricted to physicians. Non-
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Laser in Australia recommendations by Bellamy @ 05/22/17 09:04 AM

Thank you, K Spiric. I'll give it a try.
Do-It-Yourself Laser/IPL
Jump to new posts Re: Many home use devices are scams! by dfahey @ 05/21/17 10:36 PM

Thanks for adding your opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: 35yr Male excessive hair ADVISE PLEASE by dfahey @ 05/21/17 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By MelbmaleSorry but can anyone help me post pics on this forum? Says my iPhone Pic are too big to add ? Hairtell is old software and I know Andrea is alway trying to think of how to update without losing the wealth of information
Jump to new posts Re: Manual thermolysis by Melbmale @ 05/21/17 05:00 AM

Amattew can I ask which electrologist you saw in melb and what the outcome Was ?
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: What setting for blend Sterex? by Greek @ 05/21/17 12:51 AM

This was posted in the "electrolysis on penis" thread but I think dimi is correct: Originally Posted By dimiIn the machine characteristics is written that the maximum current output is 1mA. That means 100% output is equal to 1 mA. If the c
Laser and Flash Lamp (IPL) Referrals
Jump to new posts Laser Clinics in Australia by Bellamy @ 05/19/17 08:22 AM

Hi there, Does any of you know a doctor or a good clinic that does laser hair removal in Australia ?
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: laser hair removal & sun exposure... by fenix @ 05/17/17 08:41 PM

Yes going to the beach few weeks before treatment is a bad idea. You don't want the laser to burn you. If your skin is even slightly tanned, it can cause laser to burn you. Or the technician will be forced to use weak energy levels not to risk burns.
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
In need of some feedback
by beate_r
06:09 AM
electrolysis on penis
by Greek
11:03 PM
sore fingers
by beate_r
08:06 AM
Laser in Australia recommendations
by Bellamy
05/22/17 09:04 AM
35yr Male excessive hair ADVISE PLEASE
by dfahey
05/21/17 10:19 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9481
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3082
Who's Online
1 registered (beate_r), 107 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod