Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Is this leg hair a good option for laser? by Brenton @ Today at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By jobenOriginally Posted By BrentonQuote:Why do you think this? I'm not disagreeing, just curious. Most places that do groupon deals or packaged deals tend to be these med spas which keep settings low because (a) people don't want
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: Desperate for advice by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

nope, though googling it will come up with the answer .
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Electrolysis Equipment + Other Questions by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

You'll have a lot of trouble with that. It too is made for a closer focal lengthand the cable arm will droop after very little repositioning ( which you'll do a lot of) .Yoou want an articulated arm that you can ock into position and as bright a igh
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Good Electrologyst But Talks Too Much by dfahey @ 04/24/17 08:12 PM

I have one lady who will not be quiet, even though I remind her to close her eyes and think of bunnies, chickies and lambies. I have the same conversation with her every appointment. So what I do every time she starts talking, while I'm working on h
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis or not? by dfahey @ 04/24/17 08:00 PM

I agree with Seana, however, there are some clients that react negatively to the beeps. The beeps can heighten the clients sensation, knowing that the imminent zap that follows the sound, can make them apprehensive as they associate the sensation wit
Jump to new posts Re: Free Electrolysis Hair Removal in Upwey VIC Aussie by melb_aussie @ 04/21/17 10:43 AM

Hi Michael will definitely let her know that. I'll email you shortly.
Jump to new posts New info on connection between Pain & Magnesium by James W. Walker VII @ 04/19/17 08:53 AM

For many years I have encountered clients who presented with bodies not conducive to electrolysis treatment due to lifestyle choices and their side effects and in these cases, I have often recommended nutritional changes to make electrolysis treatmen
Originally Posted By Iluv2zapGH having seen your previous pictures I think there is a number of things at play here. From previous convwrsations I felt that you were being undertreated. I also felt that was the reason for tugging. This shouldnt happ
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Is this leg hair a good option for laser?
by joben
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Desperate for advice
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
DIY Electrolysis Equipment + Other Questions
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 08:08 PM
Good Electrologyst But Talks Too Much
by dfahey
04/24/17 08:12 PM
Electrolysis or not?
by dfahey
04/24/17 08:00 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9451
James W. Walker VII 8025
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3063
Who's Online
0 registered (), 109 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod