Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos) by dfahey @ 33 minutes 11 seconds ago

Beautiful work, in my opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: When Can I start and who to see In nj? by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

I'm not sure why you would wait. Use the money you have to buy a small package and do some initial wor, while earning .saving for the next package when that's done. Most electrologists do free consultations so the initial "trial" shouldnt
Jump to new posts Showing my work... by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Sept 8 2016 while working with the firm previous to where I am now, I started a case that proved to be my most extensive facial hair removal on a cis female ever. A client presented to me with what can only be decribed as a full beard, thicker and de
Jump to new posts Re: My Skin Years After Last Session by dj355 @ 10/21/17 04:36 PM

It's definitely hyperpigmentation. It's a reddish dark brown patch all across the treated area that wasn't even remotely like that before I started electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling tired after electrolysis sessions by Iluv2zap @ 10/19/17 09:10 AM

the body's response to continued pain and stress is to mitigate these symptoms with a huge increase in energy ( adreneline) and to produce a chemical mediator chemically identical to opiates, known as endorphins. Thus a runner, reaching a good workou
Jump to new posts Re: Journey of a young French lady by adrien_sanchiz @ 10/18/17 07:34 AM

You’re welcome. In that condition and if your electrologist works properly, thus you will get 99% of hair permanently removed after the third clearance. It is true, on the internet we can find mixed and quite opposite information about electrolysi
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: should i continue laser hair removal? by skydivingjess @ 10/17/17 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By purple potato NO, my hair isn't super dark or coarse but it is thicker than before. however, i think it was like that before the laser which was due to waxing and plucking. i went to a clinic who said laser would be better for me
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos)
by dfahey
21 minutes 26 seconds ago
When Can I start and who to see In nj?
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Showing my work...
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 02:47 PM
My Skin Years After Last Session
by dj355
10/21/17 04:36 PM
prominent sebaceous glands: can hair removal help?
by Michael Bono
10/19/17 09:16 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9586
James W. Walker VII 8041
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3160
Who's Online
1 registered (Julie Jacob), 120 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod