Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: A Tale of Two Electrolygists by Janedel62 @ Today at 09:13 PM

I wish I lived near you!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Advice: Should I switch to someone who uses blend? by endlesshello @ Today at 07:35 PM

It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. The bumps were in some cases like bubbles and I could feel the pressure (I won't go into gory detail). That didn't happen when I had electrolysis previously so I don't think it is allergy. She does wea
Government Regulation
Jump to new posts Re: Thermocoagulation and Health Canada Regulation by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

The school in quebec is likely academie-dectro. As well as manufacturing machines for treating skin anomolies, they have advanced skin care courses as well. Quebec has almost no laws on what estheticians can and cannot do.It sounds like BC is tighten
Jump to new posts Re: One month on... by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

awesome tip!
Jump to new posts Re: Sterilization in Canada by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Hi kim, this is quite alarming news from BC. The guidelines for inspection and sterilization vary as you know province to province. I'm in Ontario and happily using my prestige 2100 without issues from the health department. They are certified as
Jump to new posts Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. by Stephgold @ 01/13/18 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By dfaheyI think I have cleared up laser induced hair stimulation cases because I haven't heard from clients for a long time. I wish clients would drop me an email or text me years down the road and let me know how they are doing.
Jump to new posts Re: Hello again! Looking for advice and opinions. by Stephgold @ 01/13/18 07:10 PM

First of all. Omg i feel so bad for you that your skin looks like that. I know first hand how you feel. You have to go in public with marks. Try using coconut oil and soothe the skin and it should look better in 6 weeks. I really hope you get perms m
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
A Tale of Two Electrolygists
by Janedel62
33 minutes 9 seconds ago
Advice: Should I switch to someone who uses blend?
by endlesshello
Today at 07:35 PM
Thermocoagulation and Health Canada regulation
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
One month on...
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Sterilization in Canada
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9633
James W. Walker VII 8052
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3220
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod